To the attention of the passengers that fly to Athens from 17th August - 31th of August
Aegean Airlines stated today, that passengers that are flying to Greece, who have an EU passport or residence permit in Greece are obliged to display negative molecular test (pcr) for Covid-19, conducted up to 72 hours before arrival in Greece. This certificate, in English, should include the name and the passport or identity number of the person and which they display at the officers of the general secretariat for civil protection upon arrival in Greece.
Airlines are required to verify this certificate before boarding and in the absence of this certificate are responsible to prohibit passengers from boarding.
Exempted passengers to display negative molecular test (pcr) for Covid-19 concerning flights from Albania, Romania, Bulgaria, United Arab Emirates, Malta Sweden, Belgium, Spain, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic and north Macedonia are the below:
1. Passengers in Transit (international flights and not leaving the airport premises)
2. Children up to 10 years old.
• It is compulsory for all passengers on international flights to fill in the Electronic Passenger Locator Form published in: https://travel.gov.gr the previous day before arrival.
• Passengers will receive a QR code which will be used by the Hellenic Civil Protection for the identification of Random Covid-19 test upon arrival.
• Passengers must hold and be able to demonstrate to the authorities, the QR code on an electronic or printed format, upon arrival.
Thank you for your collaboration
Tirana International Airport